April 22, 2011

Today I'm going to be a tease (3/3)

Third things third.

It's time to make the tough decisions about what books I'm going to bring with me on our cruise. This is the current miniature collection I have of books I mean to read soon. Although technically, the bottom tier is a French Language Tutorial on cd that I just put on my Ipod. I'll be fluent by the time we come home. (HA!)

I suppose it's more like a tower. I think I've narrowed it down to a few, but I still have some more editing to do, I think. Thankfully I finished Ridley Pearson's Kingdom Keepers last night, otherwise I would be in a further conundrum.

While on the floor taking pictures of my book tower, I rolled over onto my back. Here is what my room looks like from the floor:


Once I edit down my book list, I'll let you know what my final decision is.

End Post 3
*Ding!*

2 comments:

Dana said...

i like your pictures.


i havent gotten my popsicle yet.

Kelly said...

It's days later. Have you gotten your popsicle yet?