August 26, 2010

These Boots Are Made for Walking

Bought: Boots
Price: $13
Place: Plato's Closet, Maple Shade, NJ

So I tried to find a picture of Disney's Pocahontas wearing boots that could illustrate why these boots remind me of Pocahontas. But I forgot about the fact that she was barefoot most of the time. I did find this little gem, however:
...I guess being a secret mermaid prohibits her from wearing boots. But I feel like if she could, these are what she would choose to wear.


Also from the same shop for the same price (ish):

Rainboots!! I'm so excited for it to rain. Look at the adorable little rain birds mixed in with the swirly vines.


If you know me at all, you know how much I love anything even slightly resembling toile.

Another successful find.
Although, I would recommend not buying 4 new pairs of shoes--especially boots-- when you're flying home the next day and your bag is already bulging at the seams so you have to carry them all on the plane with you.
Unless of course you want a good work out.

Bonus:

I don't really think Nancy Sinatra knows where she is during the first half of this video, making it all the more endearing. Beware of the inappropriate 1960's floor slithering.

No comments: