August 04, 2011

Midnight in Paris

I can't believe I haven't talked about this movie yet.
I've never really jumped onto the Woody Allen bandwagon--not on purpose--I just feel like his movies probably require some thought and most of the time when I'm watching a movie I'm not thought-ing. Thinking.

But when I heard about "Midnight in Paris" I really had no choice but to go see it in the theater. I completely agree with Owen Wilson's character Gil that Paris in the 20's must have been magic. I tend to be quite maudlin so I really related to the themes of the movie. ("Themes"? Really, Kelly? You miss writing papers for school that much?)

Anyway...I'm on the lookout for one of these tiny wristlet clutches. But it has to have a small chain or rope like this one. If you find one...don't be greedy and pass along the info please.

No comments: