May 12, 2011

Oy Vey!

Where have I been!?
(Oh yeah. Playing songs on my guitar)
Name that movie and you get a prize, i.e. my undying affection.

Well, getting back from the cruise was pretty killer. I shuffled around for days trying to find someone to make my food and clean my room for me. After my mom refused to start doing that again, the harsh reality hit that I'm now responsible for like . . . you know. . . my own living again . . . or whatever.

So back to the grindstone! Spending 4 hours in the morning job hunting then maybe work or errands later. I know. It's a hardknock life. I've gotten back into that routine again, so time to get back to the fun stuff too! Blogging!

We took a couple hundred pictures on the cruise, so there will probably be a smattering of pictures throughout the next couple weeks. Today, we focus on outfits. This was our first ever cruise, presenting us with some packing conundrums. Sure, we'll be in Mexico, but also on the water. Does that mean warm clothes? Cool clothes? Will it be too hot for me to even consider dressing cute and I'll just want to lay around in a swim cover up so that if I sweat all over it, it doesn't even matter?

Pre-trip packing disaster that exploded all over my bed.

Springbreak 008
In Cabo San Lucas
Old man hat + high waist shorts I altered + hand me down tank top from Dana


Springbreak 026
Cabo Day 2
Anyone feel like going back to the 90's? Where's rollerblading Barbie when you need her. . .

Springbreak 037
Puerto Vallarta
Forever 21 romper + Ross white shirt + Ross wedge shoes
And yes, that is a lunch box I converted into a camera case. Who would have guessed?


Springbreak 169
On the ship
Yes, that is the dress that I altered before the cruise! I have some pictures of the process that I'll post later.

Ps did you notice how HUGE my new pictures are?? I've been so frustrated with Blogger's teeny tiny posting limitations so I did a little research and discovered that you can upload from Flickr! (I know most of you are saying, "Duh, you twit" right about now, but come on. I'm excited here.) Eee! I'm excited for picture posting now!

*K

2 comments:

Dana said...

1. That Thing You Do.

2. kelly. swim suits are so ugly in the 80s/90s! i just looked at them all the way from the 20's - 90's.

3. SIDE NOTE - KELLY the monk episode in season 1. the one where he has to solve the murder of the mugging by the billionaire. Monk goes to a house where a lady stuffed her dog after it died, THATS ME!

4. i didnt know about the flickr thing. BUT if you use firefox to upload pics like normal you can make them as big as you want!

5. im going to get another popsicle.

Kelly said...

1. I already love you.

2. I know. Ew. The giant side swoops on the bottom! Like...oh there's your stomach through the side of your swimsuit.

3. I love Monk.

4. What are you talking about with Firefox.

5. I'm drinking coffee